Thursday, August 7, 2008

A day with my family

Our Sunday's are spent with family. One Sunday we go to Big John's mom and dad's house and the next Sunday we go to my parents. We have done this since we started dating and it's a tradition that we love. Last Sunday we went to my parents house. My brother, sister-in-law, and 2 nephews came over also. After going swimming for a while, we all retired to the living room to play some Wii games. It was so much fun to just be a spectator! I didn't play any of the games but I got some good action shots.
Here is my sister-in-law Jennifer bowling:
100_1086

Here is Big John running during the Mario vs. Sonic Olympics- note the look of total concentration on his face!!
100_1112

Here is my nephew, Shai, bowling:
100_1087

He really gets into his games
100_1099

This is my other nephew, Dakota, bowling.
100_1085

The rest of us were spectators for the time being.

My mom with Jennifer
100_1102

My dad
100_1083

My brother Shad
100_1089

Even Daisy the basset hound likes to get in on the action. But usually she's not too sure what's going on.
100_1105

Dakota loves Daisy so much that he abandons his game to love on her.
100_1110

Then Daisy notices me. She wonders what that thing sticking out of my face is. And if it tastes good...
100_1103

After a few games, everyone is worn out and ready to take a nap.
100_1082

100_1108

But then my mom announced that dinner is ready and we all headed to the table to stuff our faces and moan about how miserable we were. Ok so maybe that was just me. But I have an excuse to pig out!!

Don't forget about the first ever giveaway that I announced a few days ago. You still have one more day to enter. Just leave me a comment on this post and tomorrow night I will randomly pick a winner. Good luck and go enter now!!!!

Also I want to say Happy Birthday to my wonderful dad. He is the best dad I could ever hope for!! I hope you are having a wonderful day dad!! Here's to many more birthdays!!! I love you daddy!!!

No comments: