Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Alli

Ok so I promised you more pictures of Alli. Here is your cute fix for the week...









Tonight has been one week since we got her. Which also means it's been one week since she was spayed. We can finally give her a bath!! So I had Big John pick up some good smelling doggie shampoo today with the idea I was going to give her a bath. So after supper I went about getting everything ready to go for her. I got a nice big fluffy towel, the shampoo, a pitcher to use to pour water over her, and I changed into some grubby clothes. I got her in the bathroom and closed the door. Right away she sensed something was up. So she came over to me to see what was going on. I lifted her up and into the bathtub and she looked absolutely terrified!! I kept petting her and talking to her and telling her what a good girl she was being. I wish I could've had my camera in there to get some pictures of her but I was by myself and my camera would've been ruined. But I did manage to get some pictures of the aftermath.

Here are the clothes I was wearing...



She really didn't like the towel I used to dry her off. She tried to attack it!



Then she decided that it was my fault that she was tortured and started barking at me.



But then she settled down and started chewing on her bone.





She then decided that the nights drama was just too much and went to lie down on the couch worn out. She didn't move for about an hour. It was so cute!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Do you know what type of dog she is? She is GORGEOUS!!!