Thursday, August 28, 2008

10 quirky things

I saw this post on another blog and it made me think about my quirks. At first, I didn't think I could come up with 10 but as I started the list got longer and longer. So I am narrowing it down to just 10 for you.

1. When I get a cup out of the cabinet, I have to smell it. I don't know why I do it. I always have. I think maybe sometime I've had a cup that still had some soap in it so when I filled it up my drink tasted like soap. Who knows...

2. I have a routine when I'm trying to go to sleep. I start out on my right side curled up in the fetal position. Then I move to my stomach with my left arm under my head and my right leg cocked out to the side. Then I face the other way on my stomach with my right arm under my head and my other leg cocked to the side. And then I can fall asleep.

3. I love to smell the bottom of a dogs feet.

4. I love the smell of puppy breath.

5. My sheet and blanket must match up in length hanging off of the bed. Also they have to line up perfectly at the top. I will get out of bed to fix this at night. It drives Big John insane sometimes.

6. I freak out at needles because they hurt but I am going to have a drug free birth. Figure that one out.

7. If I don't like the way something smells, I will not under any circumstances taste it. I always have to smell new foods before I taste them.

8. I am a list maker. Anything I have to do I will make a list.

9. The toilet paper roll must be hung so that the paper comes over the top. I will even change it at other peoples house.

10. I have to fluff my pillow and turn it over to the other side every night before I get in bed. If I don't, I can't sleep.

Ok so now you know some of my quirky little habits. Please try to contain your laughter long enough to leave me a comment about your quirkiest habit so I feel a little bit better about all of mine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, You do have some funny little quirks!!! How do you manage to sleep on your stomach while you are pregnant? Just curious. Can't wait to find out what your having. :)

Heather

Heather said...

I love the smell of puppy breath too. How can you not??