Friday, May 30, 2008

My Grandma

My grandma has been in the nursing home since Dec. She is in her 90's and hasn't been doing well lately. The nursing home called the family in today because they didn't think she would hang on much longer. So of course we all rushed in there. I work an hour away from the nursing home and I was so afraid that I wouldn't make it in time. I did make it and got to see her. She is still hanging on but we don't think it will be very much longer. My grandpa passed away in December and she is ready to be reunited with him. So please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers. I probably won't be on here much for the next few days but I will post when I know something.

On a side note- we found out that the company that owns the house we found is willing to repair everything that needs it. So we are going to go ahead and make an offer on it as soon as we can!!

No comments: