A lot of things change when you have a baby. Here is a list of the major things that change that you don't hear about usually!
1. You finally stop to smell the roses, because your baby is in your arms.
2. Where you once believed you were fearless, you now find yourself afraid.
3. The sacrifices you thought you made to have a child no longer seem like sacrifices.
4. You respect your body ... finally.
5. You respect your parents and love them in a new way.
6. You find that your baby's pain feels much worse than your own.
7. You believe once again in the things you believed in as a child.
8. You lose touch with the people in your life whom you should have banished years ago.
9. Your heart breaks much more easily.
10. You think of someone else 234,836,178,976 times a day.
11. Every day is a surprise.
12. Bodily functions are no longer repulsive. In fact, they please you. (Hooray for poop!)
13. You look at your baby in the mirror instead of yourself.
14. You become a morning person. (I'm not quite there yet!)
15. Your love becomes limitless, a superhuman power.
16. You finally realize that true joy doesn't come from material wealth.
17. You now know where the sun comes from.
18. You don't mind going to bed at 9 p.m. on Friday night.
19. Silence? What's that?
20. You realize that the 15 pounds you can't seem to get rid of are totally worth having.
21. You discover an inner strength you never thought you had.
22. You no longer rely on a clock — your baby now sets your schedule.
23. You give parents with a screaming child an 'I-know-the-feeling' look instead of a 'Can't-they-shut-him-up?' one.
24. Your dog — who used to be your 'baby' — becomes just a dog.
25. You take the time for one more hug and kiss even if it means you'll be late.
26. You learn that taking a shower is a luxury.
27. You realize that you can love a complete stranger.
28. You find yourself wanting to make this world a better place.
29. If you didn’t believe in love at first sight before, now you do!