Monday, February 23, 2009

Time flies!!

I can't believe it's already been a week since I posted last. I don't know how time gets away from me so much!

Eli had his 2 month check up last week. Again, where has the time gone? He weighs 12lbs 15 oz. and is 24 1/4 inches long. He is in the 75 percentile for his age. Which means he's a big boy which we already knew. We started him on cereal at night. I feed it to him with a spoon. At first he didn't know what to think about it. Now, I can't shovel it in fast enough for him!




I am really hoping that he will start sleeping better now. Maybe even sleep through the night! He got 3 shots in his little legs. He did really good with them though. He only cried for a few minutes after they were done and then he was all smiles again. Such a trooper!

Saturday night Big John and I left Eli with his Mamaw and went out on a date. It's the first time we have left him like this. We had such a good time. We went to dinner, Lowes, Walmart, and the mall. It was nice to be able to take our time and shop.

Next Sunday, Eli is getting baptized. I can't wait!! I will be sure to post pictures of it!

No comments: