Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Whew!!

Where has the time gone? I can't believe that I am back to work already! Eli will be 2 months old next week. Hard to believe huh? I apologize for falling off the face of the earth. I have just been spending every spare minute with my little man.

Yesterday was my first day back to work. It was the hardest thing I have ever had to do when I left Eli at the daycare. It was the first time I have left him with someone other than family and for more than just an hour or two. I was a crying mess all morning. But I made it and Eli make it also. Today was a little easier for me. I didn't cry! It just makes me look forward to spending the evenings at home now.

We got our tax check the other day and I have a HUGE list of projects I would like to accomplish. We redid our kitchen this past weekend. We are going to get new furniture in our living room, redo our master bathroom, paint the dining room, and rip out a wall in the laundry room. Big John is dreading all the work I'm going to make him do. But I can't wait to get it all done! It will be like a whole new house!

Eli is smiling now. It just melts my heart every time he looks at me and smiles really big! Last week we had to take him to Riley Children's Hospital for a few tests (everything is just fine) and he weighed 12 pounds 1.5 ounces. He is a BIG boy!! I can't wait until his 2 month check up next week to see how long he is.

Thanks for all the emails making sure I was ok since I haven't posted anything for a while. I hope to be able to get back to regular posts again now that I am getting into a better routine.

Here are a few pictures to tide you all over until next time!








No comments: