Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Ask Big John's Girl

It's time for the first ever Ask Big John's Girl session. I was expecting a lot of thoughtful questions but I only got a few. So I will answer the few that I got and hope that next time I will get more.

Why don't we see more pictures of you?

I am usually the one taking the pictures. I also hate to have my picture taken. I am getting better about it though. I have had my picture taken once a month since I got pregnant. So I will be posting more of these as they come.

What is your favorite color?

I like a lot of colors but if I had to choose one it would be baby blue.

Who does the cooking at your house?

We both do. Big John usually cooks the meat and I cook everything to go along with it. He always does the grilling. It is our chance to talk about our day and spend some quality time together.

How long did it take you to get pregnant?

I am thinking about posting the whole story sometime. But I will tell you that it took us 20 months to get pregnant. It was a long and emotional journey.

What are the names you have picked out for your baby?

Since we know it's a boy his name will be Elijah David. If it would've been a girl, her name would've been Emma Grace.

Does Big John read your blog?

Yes, everyday. He is very supportive. He also points out when I have gone a few days without posting. He also gives me some great ideas for a new post.

When are we going to get more of the story on how you met?
Very, Very soon. I promise.

Why do you call Big John "Big John"?

I am going to do a feature post about Big John soon and will answer this question then.

Can we have more info about Big John? I feel like I know you but I don't know anything about him. More please!!!

See above answer.

What music do you listen to the most?

Country music. I have my MP3 player loaded with a huge variety of music but I love country music. It really speaks to me. Plus Big John won't let me listen to anything else.

What Cd's do you have in your stereo the most?

Big John has anything Texas Country in there the most. His favorites are Stoney Larue, Jason Boland and The Stragglers, and Adam Hood. As for me, I have a lot of different music that I listen to. I love Sara Bareilles. I also love Colbie Caillat. I mostly listen to my MP3 player not Cd's.

Are you going to have a natural birth or are you going to have pain medicine?

I am going to have as natural of a birth as possible. I absolutely will not have an epidural. But I am somewhat open to other methods. I am going to try my best to do all natural with no medicine of any kind.

What kind of dog is Alli? She's gorgeous!

Since we got her from the humane society, we aren't really sure. Our best guess is Beagle, Shepherd, Jack Russell mix. We just love her and she is getting better everyday. She is so well behaved most of the time and she loves to cuddle with us!

That's all the questions I have this time. Start thinking of some more questions that you are dying to know about me or Big John. I am going to a post that is all about him soon and would love to know what you want to know. Just leave me a comment on any post. I check them all.

No comments: