Monday, October 27, 2008

I've been there...

For almost 2 years this song describes exactly how I felt. Now, through God's amazing grace, I don't have to feel like that anymore. I thank God everyday for the miracle that he gave us. I know that it is only because of him that we are now expecting Eli. He made us wait until the timing was perfect and I realize that now. So for those of you that are struggling with infertility, I understand. I've been there. The best advice I can give you is to give it all to God. Let go of control. I know how hard that is to do. Believe me, I know. But let my story be an example for you. When God knows it's the right time, it will happen for you. In the meantime, hang in there and keep praying and stay strong. Keep your faith strong! And grab some Kleenex's because this makes me cry every time I watch it!

No comments: