Monday, October 20, 2008

My first baby shower!

I had my first baby shower yesterday. It was so much fun! I finally got to get a lot of little baby stuff!!! My two sisters-in-law threw the shower for me. They did such a wonderful job planning it. We did a few games because what is a shower without shower games! They did one that I have never played before. Everyone got a sheet of paper with each letter of the alphabet listed on it. Everyone had to come up with a baby related word that began with each letter. It was pretty tough! The winner had a word for every letter except A and X.

After the games, it was time for the presents (which is my favorite part!!!) I'm not going to post all of the pictures because if I did we'd be here all day. But here are a few...

This is the wonderful Snoopy that my mom made for me. Isn't she talented??



Here is a cute little onesie and matching bib my sister-in-law Jenn got for Eli. Someone said that M is for Morgan. I said it was for Monster!!



This is an incredibly soft blanket! I wish they made these for mommies too!




We really got a lot of nice things for Eli. And the best part... I get to do it all over again in 2 weeks!!!!

No comments: