Monday, July 28, 2008

A few things...

Dear readers,

I have not disappeared or fell off the face of the earth. Things have been bat crap crazy around here. We moved into our new house last week and ever since then I haven't had a single minute to write another blog post. Ok so I have had a minute but I chose to do something productive with my time. Like unpack or get organized and situated or sit around and watch T.V. and talk about how we should be unpacking. (Just trying to keep it real.) Nonetheless, I feel like I have neglected you and I am sorry for that. I actually have a few posts almost ready to publish but my computer at home still isn't hooked up to the internet. Hopefully, that will change this week. It has been a long week with no internet. I think I may be going through withdrawals!! So instead of the before and after pictures of the moving process or the cool witchy woman trick my mother-in-law did to me you get this...

DOIN THE IPOD SHUFFLE

Ok so I don't really have an IPOD. I am too cheap to spend that kind of money on something just for the brand name. So I have a very cute MP3 player that Big John got me for Christmas last year from Wal-Mart. But it does the same exact things that an IPOD does. Just for much less money.

So here is my survey that I stole from Heather over at Mindless Junque. I couldn't believe some of the answers that I got.

1. What would describe your personality? Better than me- Hinder
2. What do you like in a guy/girl? Things a Mama Don’t Know- Mica Roberts
3. How do you feel, today? My Hips Don’t Lie- Shakira
4. What’s your life’s purpose? Black Horse and a Cherry Tree- K.T. Tunstall
5. What is your motto? Just Got Started Loving You- James Otto
6. What do your friends think of you? Glamorous- Fergie
7. What do you think of your parents? Young Love- Carter’s Chord
8. What do you think about very often? No Rain- Blind Melon
9. What do you think of your best friend? Downtown- Stoney LaRue
10. What do you think of the person you like? Rockstar- Nickelback
11. What is your life story? Sunday Morning and Saturday Nights- James Otto
12. What do you want to be when you grow up? Bitch- Meredith Brooks
13. What do you think when you see the person you like? Into the Night- Santana ft. Chad Kroeger
14. What do your parents think of you? Crazy- Gnarls Barkley
15. What will be played at your funeral? Song of Blue Carter’s Chord
16.What is your hobby/interest? Counting Blue Cars- Dishwalla
17. What is your biggest secret? Vegas- Sara Bareilles
18. What do you think of your friends? Love on the Rocks- Sara Bareilles
19. What should you post this as? Guilty in Here- Miranda Lambert

I think my favorite answers were #6 and #12.

I hope that you all haven't abandoned me. I really will get back to posting soon. I promise. Just as soon as I can get unpacked and situated. Ok who am I kidding... As soon as I can get the internet hooked up at my house and all of my pictures loaded onto the computer.

Love,
BigJohnsGirl

P.S. I have my next doctor's appt. on Wednesday. I will be 18 weeks already. Can you believe it??? I will update when I can.

No comments: