Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Big Day!!

Well, after going back and forth a few times, they have accepted our offer for the house!!! So now begins the whirlwind of activity including inspections, appraisals, packing and moving. Our tentative closing date will be July 15th. And we are going to tell our landlords that we will be out by July 20th. That way we won’t have to pay another month’s rent since our rent is due on the 15th of the month. So this way we only have to pay for 5 extra days. I am so ready to start packing and getting everything ready to go. And we have to paint and clean at the new house. So we are going to be very busy in the coming month or so.

We are going for our first OB appointment today. I am exactly 10 weeks along today. Hopefully, we will get to hear the heartbeat. They are going to try but it may be too early still. I really hope that we can hear it because I am sure that if we don’t I will panic thinking something is wrong. Big John is borrowing a mini-disc recorder from work so that we can record the heartbeat. If we do that, then I will post the sound file on here so all of you can hear it too!!

Today has just been a really good day for us!! I will post again after my doctor’s appt. today and let you all know what we find out.

No comments: