Thursday, November 27, 2008

Be thankful

I have so much to be thankful for this year. God has really done some amazing things in my life this year. So here is my list of things I am thankful for...

~ I'm thankful for our new house. We bought it at just the right time for the economy. We love it and it will be the perfect place to bring Eli home to.

~ I'm thankful that I am pregnant. It took us 20 months and a lot of prayer to get here. But again, it happened for us at the perfect time. God had it in His plan the whole time.

~ I'm thankful that I have had an easy healthy pregnancy so far. I have absolutely loved being pregnant. I thank God everyday that I am healthy and that Eli is healthy.

~I'm thankful for Big John. He is such a wonderful husbband and will be such a wonderful daddy. He is so supportive of me and my hopes and dreams. I couldn't ask for a better husband or father for my children. ~~I love you, Big John!!~~

~I'm thankful for our families. They are all so wonderful and we love them all so much. They have all been so supportive and helpful to us throughout this whole pregnancy. I thank God for each and every one of them.

~I'm thankful that in these troubled and uncertain times we both have safe and secure jobs that we love. I can't imagine not knowing when my next paycheck is coming in.

~I'm thankful for all of my friends. Without all of you, I would be lost.

~I'm thankful that we found a church that we love. I look forward to getting up each Sunday morning and going to church. And for those of you that have known me for a while, you know how big of a change this is for me.

~I'm thankful for everything I have experienced this year whether it was good or bad.

I'm sure that there is so much more that I'm thankful for but those are the most important ones. As you all eat way too much today and watch tons of football, think about what you are thankful for and realize what all we have that we all take for granted everyday. Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!

No comments: