Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Lots of things

So I know that it has been a while since I wrote anything. Life has happened. We have been busy. It's getting nice outside now so we try to spend as much time outside as possible. We have been taking walks in the evenings in hopes that I lose some more of this baby weight that I've been carrying around. (Actually, I weigh less now than I did when I got pregnant!! I guess being pregnancy really agrees with me.) But I guess I'm just trying to say that we have been enjoying the evenings and I haven't taken time to sit down and write anything.

Eli is getting big! He thinks he's a lot bigger than he really is sometimes. He loves to stand up and look all around. We ordered him an exersaucer this week. I can't wait to see him when we put him in it for the first time.

We got his 3 month portraits done at Olan Mills. They just came in and we are picking them up tomorrow. So I will be sure to post some of them soon.

And now for my big announcement.....

I am gearing up to host a really cool giveaway. The makers of Sinupret have generously agreed to supply prize packages for up to 5 winners. I am just trying to decide what I want to do for the giveaway. Any cool ideas??

No comments: